Sunday 28 February 2016

HAW-LIN

Haw-lin is a studio based in Berlin that focuses on photographic based graphic design. Their website notes that they offer creative direction, photography and graphic design to clients. Because of my interest in photography and being a fan of this style and its involvement with graphic design I want to look at it further into this studio and the work they do.

Their long list of clients prove their worth yet their work is unique and stands apart from other. Haw-lin have their own tumblr where they reblog images of interest, often with themed aesthetics and a clear correlation with their work. I looked further into their tumblr feed in search of research into what could inspire me to create work as prominent and unique as them. I found a number of images that could be used as were of interest to me. Because of this I have bookmarked their web page and tumblr site for future reference.

Haw-lin's style is similar to that I experimented with last week in the photography studio, using bright colour and minimalist shots. This is something I enjoyed and will be working on in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment