Tuesday 15 March 2016

Hellome

Hellome is a design studio from Berlin that has work based 'on a systematic design approach, informed by Research, conception and the intrinsic characteristics of each specific project" as said on their website. Their successful use of type and its layout interests me and I feel I can use these in the future especially within editorial briefs. I noticed that they also use photography within their work. The photos used consistently work well with its colour scheme and type. This use of photography within graphic design is something I want to look at doing both in the next couple of years and possibly when I look to job prospects. Because of this I will continue to follow the work of Hellome as I feel it could inspire my own work and help me develop myself into a designer at a similar studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment