Tuesday 15 March 2016

Alphabet

Ex students of LCA's Graphic design degree: Sam Lane, Abbas Mushtaq and Sebastian Needler set up Alphabet, a design studio based in Leeds, a few years ago. They recently gave a talk at uni which gave me an insight into working as a professional graphic designer. The designers from alphabet talked about their work before staring their own design company as well as the struggles of starting the business. What I found most interesting was the varied work they would undertake. Clients included local businesses such as Headrow House and Hyde Park Picture House as well as international, larger companies such as OnePlus showing their diversity as a studio. This talk has showed me how I can progress after this course and how, with hard work, there is the possibility of creating a studio of my own one day.







No comments:

Post a Comment